EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group, (HVVMG), is an affiliate of Heritage Provider Network—a recognized innovative leader in healthcare delivery networks in California for more than 30 years. Since our formation in 2003, HVVMG has mirrored the reputation of our parent company by being at the forefront in providing residents of within the Inland Empire, High Desert Communities with the highest quality health care possible.
HVVMG looks for enthusiastic candidates who are able to provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment, and who are passionate about delivering quality health care. We believe that our selection of qualified candidates plays a vital role in the healthcare delivery process. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do at Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group affects the lives of the patients we serve.
Heritage Victor Valley is committed to offering our employees a benefit package that will allow them to find a balance between their professional and personal life as well as the opportunity for career development.
HVVMG strives to offer a generous benefit packet and competitive pay. Below is a brief summary of key benefits that may be offered to our employees:
Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group (HVVMG) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran status, color or any other legally protected status.
Applicants selected for employment at HVVMG, must consent to background check, OIG/EPLS verifications, pre-employment physical and drug testing. Those that do not satisfactorily meet our requirements will not be hired.
Health & Wellness
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
• Long-Term Disability Plan
• Fitness Program
• Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
• Paid Holidays
- Director of Clinics (see description below)
We welcome your interest in seeking a promising career opportunity at High Desert Medical Group.
Physician Career Opportunities
Heritage Victor Medical Group (HVVMG) is committed to providing the highest level of patient care. We are constantly looking at the growing health care needs of our community. We look for enthusiastic candidates who are able to provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment, and who are passionate about delivering quality health care.
In addition to our in-house providers, we are affiliated with over 30 primary care physicians located throughout our community. These providers participate in our Independent Physician Association (IPA), which provides our patients with options in selecting their primary care provider.
HVVMG is a multi-specialty group staffed with over 25 Primary Care Providers specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics. Our facility also houses a multitude of specialized medicine, such as: oncology, endocrinology, rheumatology, podiatry, wound care, emergency medicine, general surgery, plastic surgery, occupational medicine, and a research department.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists, seeking an opportunity at Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group (HVVMG) should e-mail their CV to Susannah Meehan at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (661) 951-3399. Should you have questions or need additional information, please call (661) 951-3052.
We work closely with candidates, providing information on everything a candidate needs to make an informed decision including: outlining our competitive benefits package; scheduling time to meet with current staff members; conducting a tour of the Inland Empire, Desert Communities; and most importantly, providing the opportunity to interact with several physicians on our leadership team.
*Check your browser settings if application form auto-fills information or use a different browser.
Current Job Openings:
Position – Director of Clinics
Job Summary :
Under the general direction of the Senior Director of Clinical Services and HVVMG Medical Director, the Director of Clinics is responsible for the overall planning, development, coordination, implementation and management of all medical office administrative functions and related medical office development activities in a medical office setting with multiple employed physicians. The primary focus of the position includes, but is not limited to, day-to-day operations, communication, and interoffice coordination to ensure service quality and financial management of the medical office.
Essential Functions :
1. Works collaboratively with Chief Operating Officer,Senior Director of Clinical Services, Medical Director, and other senior management directors, to ensure an integrated system for delivery of care.
2. Leads monthly meetings and is responsive to other meetings and committees as required. Communicates outcomes appropriately.
3. Functions as a liaison between the clinic staff/physicians and the executive management team for administrative issues
4. Provides insight/direction to operating departments regarding methods that may result in improved operating performance or efficiency and/or improved interdepartmental collaboration and cooperation.
5. Assists in the mentorship of physicians.
6. Ensures all staff meet highest competency levels to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
7. Coordinates maintenance and environmental services for the medical office.
8. Facilitates final conflict resolution with patients regarding physicians, attorney requests, billings, and healthplans.
9. Maintains compliance with all OSHA regulatory guidelines.
10. Functions as direct council for administrative issues (patient/staff concerns, complaints, physicians).
• Available to respond to all emergencies at the medical office 24/7.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: B.S. degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: Requires three (3) years prior healthcare managerial experience.
Computer Skills: Strong knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Other: Valid California Driver’s License for travel between HVVMG locations.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities :
• Possess current knowledge and abilities to effectively apply principle skills.
• Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills to achieve desired goals and to interact effectively with management and non-management personnel and physician groups.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude with changing conditions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
• Seeks out available resources to resolve problems.
• Ability to apply appropriate interventions and follow up on identified projects.
• Must possess strong verbal and writing communication skills.
• Possess a professional and mature demeanor.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure by prioritizing work activities and re-negotiating deadlines.
• Excellent employee management skills.
• Ability to function independently as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to travel within Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group locations
Preferred Position Qualifications :
Education: B.S. Degree in Business Administration
Experience: Previous experience in an ambulatory care setting preferred.
Computer Skills: Nextgen, EZ CAP experience preferred.
Other: Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Medical Office Management: 3 years
Required language: Spanish
Please email your CV to Susannah Meehan – email@example.com